rss feed

Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Do


This is the second post and by now you may have spotted a pattern and already guessed the title of the third post.

During my childhood I would start and do things, anything as long as I wanted to do it, I would do it. I would build it, fail sometimes, tweak a bit here and there and learn from the process. And yes, I would have fun, lots of fun and the time just would fly by.

As I grew up, I became more and more passive towards everything. Example, I used to draw and liked it (does not mean that I'm good at it), but by the time I reached University I didn't do it at all.

And now? Now most of my time, even at work, is passed consuming media in a very mindless way. I'm constantly refreshing and going to my bookmarks to see what else is new and time also flies by, but I have no recollection of most it.

I made a few weak tries to change this, but it usually involves buying some gear to do whatever is my new goal, I don't do it and then everything just is tucked away in my shame box.

By now I was ready to write some kind of manifesto of what this blog is going to be, but I still don't know. I will write, try to start and do more things.

And for now, it's all I got.

0 comments:

Post a Comment